Noctua (NF-A14 Flx) - 140X140X25MM Square Frame Fan, 3-PIN, 1200/1050/900RPM SSO2 Bearing -3PK
- AAO Frame: Integrated anti-vibration pads, Stepped Inlet Design, Inner Surface Microstructures. All further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Square Frame: 140mm mounting holes (124. 5mm spacing) makes it a premium grade replacementand perfect for use on 140mm water cooling radiators. Ensures full coverage and best pressure performance.
- Flow Acceleration Channels: Leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
- Metal bearing shell: a CNC milled bearing shell made entirely from brass provides the highest possible degree of manufacturing precision, minimum tolerance and excellent long-term stability
- SSO2 Bearing: Provides even better stabilisation, precision and durability
The NF-A14 is a premium top quality quiet 140mm fan with a square frame that complies with Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) regular. 5mm spacing) make it ideal for use on watercooling radiators or as an upgrade for 140mm case fans. Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A14 additional improves the renowned quiet cooling performance from the award-winning NF-P14. Its square shape and 140mm mounting holes (124. The FLX version offers 1200/1050/900rpm speed settings via the supplied Low-Noise Adaptors in order to provide full flexibility in fine-tuning the fan for maximum ventilation performance or near-silent operation. Its superb operating smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua's trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands
Copyright © 2018 - 140mm Case Fans