Noctua (NF-A14 Pwm) - 140X140X25MM Square Frame Fan, 4-PIN Pwm, 1500/1200RPM Max
- SSO2 Bearing: Provides even better stabilisation, precision and durability
- Metal bearing shell: a CNC milled bearing shell made entirely from brass provides the highest possible degree of manufacturing precision, minimum tolerance and excellent long-term stability
- Square 140mm Frame with 140mm mounting holes (124. 5mm spacing) : Premium grade replacement for common 140mm case fans and perfect for use on 140mm water cooling radiators, where its square shape will ensure full coverage and best pressure performance
- AAO Frame: Integrated anti-vibration pads, Stepped Inlet Design, Inner Surface Microstructures. All further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Flow Acceleration Channels: Leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
The NF-A14 is a premium good quality quiet 140mm fan with a square frame that complies with Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) standard. The PWM version sports Noctua's custom created NE-FD1 IC for completely automatic speed manage by way of 4-pin fan headers and comes using a Low-Noise-Adaptor to decrease the maximum speed during PWM manage from 1500rpm to 1200rpm. Its square shape and 140mm mounting holes (124. 5mm spacing) make it best for use on watercooling radiators or as an upgrade for 140mm case fans. Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures for example Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A14 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance utilizing the award-winning NF-P14. Its performance-oriented 1500rpm top speed and complete speed control options make the NF-A14 PWM an elite choice for users who strive to strike a perfect balance between excellent cooling capacity and superb quietness of operation, be it on watercooling radiators, on heatsinks or in case ventilation.
Copyright © 2019 - 140mm Case Fans