Phobya Nano-g 14 Pwm Black Silent Edition 140MM Case Fan
- Dimensions: 140x140x25mm Color: Transparent black frame and fan blades Weight: 150g Nominal voltage: 12V
- Airflow: max. 100m ³ /h / 58,86 CFM Noise emission: 10-24 d B(A) MTBF (25 ° C): 100. 000hrs
- Starting voltage: 7V Current draw: 0,15A Nominal speed: 600-1100rpm (+/-10%)
- Extent of delivery: 1x Phobya Nano-G 14 PWM Black Silent Edition ( 140x140x25mm ) 4x Fan screws Please note the difference between a 4-Pin power connector (Molex) and a 4-Pin fan connector
- Connector: PWM / 4-Pin fan connector Max. static pressure: 1. 85mm-H2O
Phobya's new masterpiece of cooling technology with PWM technology! The transparent black fan blades in combination with an elegant transparent black fan frame result inside a truly spectacular appearance of this fan which is in fact a great choice for any system! At full speed even almost certainly the most modern fan will turn into audible. Therefore cleaning of the fan can easily be accomplished: Simply hold the fan below running water and rinse off dust and dirt. This may be a fan that will satisfy both Silent-PC users and performance-oriented Computer builders which is exclusive on the fan industry. The innovative motor design in combination with an optimally chosen fan speed does the rest to supply exceptional performance and quiet operation. The manufacturer's consortium Phobya has achieved that an increased Airflow does not necessarily result in greater noise emissions by using an innovative fan blade design. This innovative fan will bring fear to its competitors and preserve your system cool with all of its great features! The specially curved fan blades in combination with the unique design and high fan blade density lead the way to the future of cooling! The look nowadays also is an very important aspect when considering a fan. Therefore the Phobya fans are produced to handle lower voltages well which allows operation inside a voltage range of 5-12V. This offers the option of a virtually inaudible operation while a strong Airflow will still preserve your system cool. After a short drying period the fan could be reassembled by simply pushing the rotor back into the casing and the fan could be employed once more. For cleaning in the fan the complete rotor can be removed by lightly pulling on the frame respectively. The bearing is quipped using the newest Nano technologies which greatly reduces friction and noise emissions.
Copyright © 2020 - 140mm Case Fans